Metal Bar Stools

It's funny how when you buy something you tend to notice it wherever you go.  This is happening to me with my kitchen bar stools.  I see them everywhere.  
 

I wanted to share a few sources with you in case you were in the market for some of your own.

This is the set I scored last year from Target.  There is some distressing in the silver color so it looks more industrial.  It comes in four other colors.  A set of two ranges from $71-95.


Every time I go in Walmart, I notice these.  They are more silver than the set from Target.  They also come in a bright red color for fun.  They come in at $39.97 for one.

 

If you've ever been to At Home, you will love it.  They have lots of home decor for reasonable prices.  They always have a good supply of these bar stools.  They are around $40 a piece.

 

I tend to always check Overstock when shopping online.  They are competitive with a wide range of colors and prices from $75 a pair to $125.

 

I found this online store Retro Furnish that has many color options and finishes.  I would love to grab a few from them in blue but at $55 is a little more than I wanted to spend.


Remember to check what height you need when buying.  There are shorter counter height stools and taller bar height stools.

 source

It's simple to do a quick search online.  There are lots of retailers out there with different price points and colors to suit your needs.

 
You're reading Metal Bar Stools by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room