Get The Look: Sunny Yellow Sunroom

It's time for another round of Get The Look. In this series I get to share with you a beautiful space and give you pieces that you could use to re-create it for yourself. Most often, cheaper versions than the original space.

This sunny sunroom caught my eye because of the colorful rug and bright and happy sofa. The rug has a lot of pink which I don't get to use much of in my own home. I love how there is so much color but balances out with the white walls as the base.

 Houzz

This rug is one I've had my eye on for a while. The blues and pinks are a match made in heaven. This would be a great room for an office or to get away read a book. Here is my take on this light and bright room.


yellow sofa / medallion rug / faux fiddle / belly basket / writing desk / brass coffee table / cane chair / white shag rug / lamp base / lamp shade / ceiling fan / turquoise pillow cover / blue velvet pillow cover / green pillow cover

Need help re-vamping your own space? Visit my E-design page to learn more.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves