Friday Five

Welcome to Friday!

A crazy week of getting back into the swing of things after vacation. Why is it always so hard to go back to work? School projects are coming up and Milestone testing starts next week for my fifth grader. My kindergartner has no clue how easy he has it right now.

Anyway, here's my weekly recap of goodness that caught my eye.



1) I love this re-purposed thrift store art from Savvy Apron. I've been looking for art for the dining room and this may be the solution.
 

2) I love this dark blue board and batten wall from Angela Rose Home.


3) I don't typically decorate for Easter but love this simple DIY to dye wooden eggs from Chris Loves Julia.


4) The One Room Challenge spring edition has started! I love seeing the process of each project. There is even a linkup for guest participants. Maybe I'll join next time!



5) Speaking of before and afters, have you checked out the #myrenovatedreality hashtag on Instagram? So many good transformations and lots of inspo. This master bath caught my eye.



Wishing you all a happy weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves