Kitchen Command Center


Let me just admit it, I have too many pieces of paper floating around in the kitchen.  The drawer next to the refrigerator collects too many papers.  When coupons come in, they go there.  When I find recipe, they go there.  I need a way to organize papers, write down needed items, and post the weekly menu.  I made the dry erase menu a little while ago but I hated that is sat out on the counter.  I'm more of a less is more kind of girl.  So where could I hide all the stuff?  The pantry doors!

I bought a few frames so they would all match.  Using the same chevron background for each, I made a miscellaneous board, a menu board, and a notes board.

For the miscellaneous board, I painted some clothes pins and attached them with hot glue.  Now there's a place for coupons and new recipes I'm trying for the week.


The menu board is just like the last one I made.


The notes board is to write down items needed or other random notes.


I used Command strips to attach them to the pantry doors.  Now no more mess on the counter.



So much better.  I can close the door on this situation!  Ha!  Do you have a command center?

 

Sharing at
Bear Rabbit Bear * Fireflies and Jellybeans * No Minimalist Here * Somewhat Simple * House of Hepworths * The 36th Avenue * Happy Hour Projects * A Glimpse Inside * Crafty Scrappy Happy * Momnivore's Dilemma * Delightful Order * The Shabby Creek Cottage * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * The Shabby Nest * At The Picket Fence * The Answer is Chocolate * Five Days Five Ways * Lovely Crafty Home * Remodelaholic * Simple Home Life * Simply Sweet Home * Thirty Handmade Days * Truly Lovely * Classy Clutter * Homemaker in Heels * Tatertots and Jello * Today's Creative Blog * Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy * The Gunny Sack * Making the World Cuter * Under the Table and Dreaming * DIY Showoff * It's So Very Cheri * It's Overflowing * I Heart Naptime * Positively Splendid * Home Stories A to Z * Tip Junkie * A Bowl Full of Lemons * How to Nest for Less * Not Just a Housewife * Chef in Training * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * DIY by Design * Southern Lovely * Ginger Snap Crafts * Savvy Southern Style * Clean and Scentsible * Sassy Sites * Thrifty Decor Chick *

Comments

  1. Linking up after you at Delightfully Inspiring Thursday - what a great idea here! Very cute - and also, smart to put it on the pantry door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, what a great idea to have all of this in one spot! I need to make something similar for my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing ideas for command centers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you keep this hidden in the pantry and yet it's so accessible. May have to copy you on this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good ideas! I've got the menu board, but like you had, it clutters my counter somewhat. So I think I'll see if I can mount it inside a cupboard door. And I really like the clothespin to hold papers idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool ideas! I love the organization of it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is much more organized than our command center! lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and functional! Thanks for sharing!
    Shara @ Palmettos and Pigtails

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally need to do this! I am featuring this on my blog tomorrow! Thanks for linking up to Classy Clutter!

    XO, Mallory @ Classy Clutter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room