October Month in Review

It's November people!  This year is really rolling on by.  Next thing you know, it'll be Thanksgiving.  It's officially fall around here.  Actually, it feels more like winter.  The lows are in the 30's this week and I don't like it one bit.

Here's a recap on what happened around these parts last month.

I didn't realize that Walmart had become so trendy in their home decor.  Their new line from Angelo Home is really cute.


I created a simple fall table using items I already had.

 

I shared some past fall projects to help inspire you to do some things around your own home.
 

Round mirrors are really popular.  They look great in any room.

 

I was finally able to put a post together including all the paint colors used in our home.


There's always room for model home inspiration.


I shared some floor poufs you could use to help give your room some color and fun.


It's always fun to see how I can re-create a fabulous room for less.  Using affordable decor, I created this Treasure Coast Living Room.


Here's to holiday decorating soon and family gatherings.  I love this time of year.  Things start to slow down and there's lots more family time with school breaks coming up.

 
You're reading October Month in Review by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. Of all the things you posted above, I so enjoyed your table - it's so simple but the colors & texture are so beautiful! I didn't decorate with much this fall, just with leaves that me & my son painted. But for the next year, I'll remember the blue pumpkins - very unique!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room