Boy Room Sources

Good morning.  As promised, I'm back with sources for my son's big boy room.  This space was so fun to makeover.


I stumbled upon this headboard while wandering the aisles.  I loved the clean lines, espresso color, and beadboard detail.  The metal letter was something I really wanted in the room and so glad I stuck with it.  Originally I was going to stick with prints above the bed.  The bedding was another item I had my mind made up about.  The orange chevron pillow was brought in from the loft.  The colors work perfectly in here.

Headboard - Big Lots
Metal letter - Hobby Lobby 
Comforter - Target 
Pillow - H&M
Striped wall - DIY 

I like the stripe on stripe effect of the wall and comforter.
 
Rug - Urban Outfitters
Light - Ikea, added ribbon

I really love this side of the room now.  Before the picture shelves were here.  This car blueprint really makes a statement.

Trofast - Ikea
Engineering print - DIY


This little corner almost didn't happen.  Before I started on this makeover, I had already taken pictures and was ready to sell this chair.  So glad I didn't.  It's such a comfy little spot for reading.  This pillow from Ikea is double sided so I can flip it over for a different look.
Chair - Ikea
Pillow - Ikea
Pouf - Target
Curtains - DIY
Alphabet wall print - DIY 


The crates were re-vamped and given new life with a little paint.  He has easy access to his books and the toy train he plays with the most.  The orange on the curtains pop and I still love the orange.
Crates - DIY

This gallery wall is one of my favorites too. 

Car print - Etsy
Don't Worry Print - Etsy
Be Brave print - Etsy
Wooden Arrow - DIY
Letter K, Number 2, Cardboard key - Hobby Lobby, painted
Small mirror - Ross
Metal globe - Michael's 

 Hello Handsome print - Etsy
Haul canvas - TJ Maxx
Decorative Sphere - DIY
Plant and pot - Ikea
Wood house - Ikea

I think I got everything.  Please let me know if you see something I didn't name a source for.

Have a great day!

Go here for the full room reveal.

 
You're reading Boy Room Sources by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room