Look a Likes: Molded Chairs

I love the hunt for a good deal. I knew for our breakfast nook I wanted a modern look and something that would clean easily. The Eames style chair was at the top of my list. Of course I couldn't afford the $500 price tag, especially since I needed four of them for my space. I started the hunt online. 

There are tons of retailers online that sell replicas. I found that Poly & Bark sold one that had great reviews. Their price was also better than the original style of chairs. They also offered a version with darker walnut legs. This was a bonus for me because I liked this color better than the natural. I ended up going with this chair but I found a set of four on Amazon for a cheaper price. Amazon actually had a ton of alternative brands too.


Remember, always do your research before making a purchase. There's bound to be a better deal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves