Friday Five

Happy Friday friends!


Another week down. Sharing some good things that have stood out this week.

1) The progress of this entry makeover is making me want to grab a ladder and do my own.


2) With warm weather right around the corner, it may be time to start sprucing up the patio. The new items at Target are pretty nice.


3) My beautiful friend Nicole re-launched her website. It looks so good.


4) My kids take lunch to school and one of their favorites are these pizza bombs. Easy to make and tasty too!


5) I have been wanting to do built-ins in my entry but I think I am leaning towards using floating shelves instead.


Have a great weekend!

 
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room