August Month In Review

Yep, August has come to a close.  That means summer is officially ending soon.

Here's what happened around here this month.

 
I shared a round up of sputnik chandeliers.

A lot of new items at Target.  They are really staying trendy in the home decor department.

A reader of my blog shared her kitchen inspired by my own.


We had a guest port from Katie sharing some ways to organize the kitchen.

I put together a bedroom of one of my favorite color combos, gray and yellow.

Another board and batten project.  This time in the back entry.


A fun play room styleboard full of color.

A roundup of modern leather sofas.


I made an easy DIY clipboard using scrapbook paper.

I showed you how to re-create a room using affordable pieces.

The Tiny House era is booming.  They are small but packed full of style.

Looking forward to cooler temps and getting some things done around the house.  What's on your agenda for September?

 
You're reading August Month In Review by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room